PHOTO ALBUM

By Staff
1 / 4
2 / 4
This 1940 Silver King, serial #4620, was restored by R. F. Reynolds, 5 Frogtown Road, Paradise, PA 17562. That's daughter Bev at the wheel.
3 / 4
4 / 4

This John Deere BI at right was painted red from the factory for
the Waterloo, Iowa Fire and Park departments. This is one of the
tractors seen at the Keller Expo in Forest Junction, Wisconsin.
Sent in by Walter Keller. ‘It is Red, But it Bleeds
Green.’

Above are two United States Motor Co. gasoline engines, or
‘water cooled Briggs.’ The one with the generator is owned
by James Townes, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The other, without
generator, is owned by Gary Pegelow, Waukesha, Wisconsin. Both were
in attendance at the 1996 ‘Sussex’ show.

Terry Upton of Green Acres, 641 W. Hamlin Rd., Rochester Hills,
MI 48307 sent this picture of his 1936 McCormick Deering 10-20
which was restored by North Center Farm Supply in Armada, MI.

Gas Engine Magazine
Gas Engine Magazine
Preserving the History of Internal Combustion Engines