What is it?

By Staff
article image

This engine is a dark green color and has an upside down Wizard
mag. The carb air intake is a tube that goes back through a hole in
the crankcase housing- a butterfly choke in it-a round cylinder
type gas tank-heavy flywheels. Hope someone can help me. Submitted
by Verl F. Moss, Route 2, Box 166, Excelsior Spr., Missouri

Gas Engine Magazine
Gas Engine Magazine
Preserving the History of Internal Combustion Engines