Arnold Sayer, 106 South Road, Kirkby Stephen, Cumbria, England,
sends this photograph of his Stockport gas engine, which was
manufactured by J.E.H. Andrew & Co. at Reddish, Stockport,
England, and is 100 years old. The engine was installed at H.
Fairless and Son, Joiners, of Corbridge on May 6, 1892 to drive
woodworking machinery. Andrews started making engines in 1878 and
were taken over by Richard Hornsby & Sons in 1905.
Mark Murphy, Box 314, Callicoon, New York 12723, spent four
years of spare time restoring this 1927 McCormick Deering 10-20.
The tractor was given to him by his grandfather, Dean Spellman, who
purchased it from the original owner in 1941. Photo sent by Joseph
Murphy of Newport, New York.