Eschback P.O. Box 215 Mertztown, PA 19539
The Old Time Plow Boys Club, Inc. held a dedication ceremony at
their 8th annual Summer Plowing Show in Kutztown, Pennsylvania, on
Sunday, August 10, 1997 for a 1937 F-20 McCormick Deering farm
tractor and mounted corn picker.
The 1937 F-20 McCormick Deering farm tractor, serial #124823,
was originally purchased by Henry Rohn in 1937 from Carl Dunmire,
an International dealer in Sanatoga, Pennsylvania. The mounted corn
picker was displayed at the New York World’s Fair in 1938.
Henry Rohn purchased this piece of vintage equipment that same
year. In 1986, the tractor and corn picker were given to Lawrence
R. Clauss, Sr. of Erb & Henry Equipment, Inc., New Berlinville,
In July 1993, Erb & Henry Equipment, Inc. donated the
tractor and corn picker to our club. The restoration work was
completed by G & R Tractor Repair, Kutztown, Pennsylvania.
A plaque was presented to Erb & Henry Equipment, Inc. for
their donation of the 1937 F-20 McCormick Deering farm tractor and
mounted corn picker.
The Old Time Plow Boys Club, Inc., was established in May 1990,
by a few local vintage tractor owners, and has grown to a
membership of over 500 today. In February 1993, we became a
non-profit corporation. In May 1993, the club negotiated with
Kutztown University and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to lease
fifty-plus tillable acres and out buildings, located at the
Pennsylvania German Cultural Heritage Center, Luckenbill Road,
Kutztown. We are currently farming the land with vintage farm
machinery as much as possible.