Manufacturer: New Era Engine Co., Dayton, Ohio
This 1895 30 HP New Era uses a sliding spindle ignitor, round connecting rod with marine brasses and a longer frame.
It was originally used in a flour mill in southeastern Pennsylvania, and came to the Coolspring Power Museum many years ago. It has been restored by museum volunteer Doug Allen and is displayed in the museum’s expo building.
Dr. Paul Harvey owns the engine.