2 Stirrup Lane Pleasant Valley, New York 12569
Regarding your recent article on the Worthington Company, please
note the following:
1. Label on the tanks says Worthington ‘overgreen.’
2.Name cast on base is Indian Motor Cycle Company.
3. Original owner says it was removed from a lawn mower.
4. Engine is a four cycle.
5. Tank is divided into two parts, one end for lubricating oil
and the other end for gasoline.
6. I am advised from the serial number the vintage is 1927.
7. The engine lacks horseshoe magnets, but is otherwise complete
For further information my phone number is 914-635-3168 before
9:00 p.m. E.S.T.