Yes, we are here!

In times like these our hobbies become lifesavers. At GAS ENGINE MAGAZINE and FARM COLLECTOR, we have been tracking down the most interesting and rare vintage farm machines and collections for more than 80 years combined! That includes researching and sourcing the best books on collectibles available anywhere. Our online store is open and we are here to answer any questions you might have. Our customer service staff is available Monday through Friday from 8a.m.-5p.m. CDT. We can be reached at 1-800-888-9098 or by email. Stay safe!

How To Solve Power Stroke Diesel Truck Injector Problems Inexpensively

| 7/23/2013 1:56:00 PM

Hot Shot's Secret Stiction Eliminator 

Hot Shot's Secret Stiction Eliminator has finally solved the common and costly fuel injector problems diesel truck owners have lamented for years.  To increase the efficiency in modern diesel engines, manufacturers have increased the pressure at the tip of the injector. This increase provides for a better, more efficient burn with added power.  Older injectors would put out 1,200 psi at the injector tip but the new diesel engines put out 26,200 psi at the tip. 

To achieve this increase in pressure, the manufactures had tightened the tolerance inside the injector. This increased the friction and temperature. The higher temperatures have a burning effect on the engine oil.  A layer of oxidized oil and additives form, slowing down the injector and eventually stopping it altogether.  "Injectors in the diesel truck engines have a high failure rate," says Chris Gabrelcik, lubrication engineer/CEO of Lubrication Specialties, Inc. and the creator of Stiction Eliminator. "Injector issues cause slow start-up, rough idling, hesitation, and lack of power because the injectors aren't firing properly."

Until now, owners had to replace their existing injectors, often spending up to $2,500 with no guarantee that the problem would not reoccur in the future. An amazing 90% of the time, Stiction Eliminator solves the problem completely, and the other 10% it has made a significant improvement. "We've got a money back guarantee, and if it doesn't work, we'll credit you," says Gabrelcik, who acknowledges that in some instances the product might not work because of other mechanical failures. Originally created for the International Truck and Engine, Stiction Eliminator is an additive made from a combination of detergents and dispersants, and put into new or used motor oil.

Once added, Stiction Eliminator removes build-up from other oils, the coking and varnishing left behind from overheating. "It's the only thing you can put in your engine that will clean it out and actually solve the problem," says Gabrelcik, who spent two years sending dozens of different formulas around the country to be tested in various terrain and weather conditions, developing the final product in November 2005. The product will also clean the deposits in the engine and turbo fortifying existing oil, helping it to work more effectively.  It only takes two quarts of chemical to clean 100,000 miles of build up.  Topping off every third oil change with a half dose of Stiction Eliminator will prevent the problem from ever coming back. We have people with 500,000 miles on one set of injectors using our product. 

Gabrelcik, who has been in the industry for over 14 years, founded Lubrication Specialties in 1997. He has extensive experience working with vibration analysis, oil reclamation, and lubrication consulting with countless national and local companies.


Gas Engine Magazine A_M 16Gas Engine Magazine is your best source for tractor and stationary gas engine information.  Subscribe and connect with more than 23,000 other gas engine collectors and build your knowledge, share your passion and search for parts, in the publication written by and for gas engine enthusiasts! Gas Engine Magazine brings you: restoration stories, company histories, and technical advice. Plus our Flywheel Forum column helps answer your engine inquiries!

Facebook YouTube


click me