2020 Virtual Gas Engine Show
A collection of videos by Coolspring Power Museum exhibitors unable to attend the June 2020 show with an introduction by Dr. Harvey. A few engines included in the video are listed below.
- 2 horsepower Domestic engine
- Deutz Gasmotoren-Fabrik with self-contained cooling system under engine and non-running water pump.
- Jacobson 2-1/2 horsepower 1909 #2192
- 1947 Kohler Light Plant auto start and stop 4 horsepower
- Fairbanks Morse standard 22 horsepower
- Roberstonville 6 horsepower
- Woolery Stationary 15 horsepower with dual carb and a brass belt-drive governor.
- Airblast Diesel 12 horsepower M. A. N.
- 6 horsepower master plant
1867 Otto-Langen Video
Watch a 1867 Otto-Langen engine, the 3rd oldest running gas engine in world.
Domestic Hit and Miss Video
Watch this Domestic 1-1/2 horsepower hit and miss gas engine made in 1911.
4 hp IHC Famous Hit Miss Gas Engine
Watch this famous hit and miss 4 hp IHC gas engine.