An Emerson & Brantingham 1 HP type U, #12037 built some time between 1915 and 1917. Owned, restored and photographed by Glenn Karch, RR 2, Haubstadt, IN 47639.
1937 John Deere AO streamlined, bought from Dennis Prillwitz of Eau Claire, Michigan and restored by Dudley Peterson and Family of R#l, Box 42, Kensett, IA 50448
15 HP Otto engine owned by Jerry Toews, Box 131, Goessel, KS 67053. Engine is in excellent original condition and very complete. It uses the hanging fuel pump on the sideshaft.