This replica is built of similar materials as the original. The same technology, machine and fabrication methods of the late 1800s were used, resulting in a vehicle that runs, looks, and sounds like the real antique it represents. The single cylinder engine consists of two gray iron castings, one for the cylinder and the other for the main bearing support. The cylinder bore is 4' and the stroke is 7', resulting in a total of 106 cubic inches of cylinder displacement. The carburetor is a modified brass valve with a venturi, main jet, needle valve and choke plate. The ignition is generated from a battery and buzz coil under the seat. The engine rpm is controlled by advancing or retarding the spark at the timer, which is actuated by the exhaust valve cam, 30 degree retard to 40 degree advance results in 300 to 1100 rpm range respectively. The intake valve is of the atmospheric or 'automatic' type. The gas tank holds two gallons and the water tank holds three gallons. Both are made of copper, riveted and soldered. The frame is made of 1 x angle iron and all joints are cold riveted. The power transmission is via flat belt primary, also serving as the clutch, then to the three-speed transmission also having reverse, then finally to the drive axle by #50 chain. The wheels are of artillery type and made in the Amish wheel factory at Holmesville, Ohio. Steering is by a tiller with king pins and tie rods at the spindles. The brakes are internal expanding mechanical working on the counter shaft. Specifications: Bore: 4.25', Stroke: 7.50', Cubic Inches: 106, Compression Ratio: 3:1; Horsepower: 5 @ 750 rpm; Weight: 1100 lbs.; Top Speed: 16 mph; Wheel Dia. Front: 34' rear 46'; Wheel Base: 64' Trac 54'; Length 105'; mpg: 15-16. Built by Sam Silket, 68 Etling Avenue, Barberton, Ohio 44203. Phone 330-753-0685.