Howard Gibble of 895 Gibble Road, Mount Joy, PA 17552 brought us a copy of the ad at below, to see whether we could learn anything more about the product. Thanks to the Lancaster County Historical Society, we learned that Paramount Manufacturing was owned by a Chester J. Patterson and sold auto supplies at 621 N. Market Street from 1923 to 1928. By 1929, the firm was selling autos, and by 1931 a move was made to Fountain Avenue, where trucks were also sold, probably from White Motor Truck Co.
Although this ad states there was an office in the Woolworth Building, there is no evidence to support that claim! Perhaps someone else knows more about the product seen here?