Flywheel Forum

Wet Clutch

| March 2005

I need information on a 1922 Gray roadster with a wet clutch. What kind of material was used on the clutch plate? The owner's manual says to change the motor oil you must drain the transmission and clutch bell housing. There is no drain plug in the crankcase/oil pan. Ray Gray, 2135 Little Valley Road, Sevierville, TN 37862; (865) 429-1335.

Flywheel Forum is a place for readers to ask questions and share information on their equipment. If you have a question about your engine or tractor, please send it along to Gas Engine Magazine, 1503 S.W. 42nd St., Topeka, KS 66609-1265.