Andrews and Beaven Blackstone tractor, 1910, owned and restored by the Marlborough Vintage Farm Machinery Society, Inc., taken at Christchurch.
Another view of Brian Batchelor's Ruggles & Parsons tractor, built by the Republic Truck Co. with a Waukesha 4 cylinder engine, 3 forward gears and reverse.
Meyer Brothers Little Giant Model B(#B5 77), built in the USA in 1917. This tractor was rated 16-22 HP with a four cylinder engine. Owner and restorer is N. Simpson, of Thornbury.
H.S.C.S. 20/25 HP Crawler No. 5358, circa 1934. Built in Hungary by Hofner-Schrantz-Clayton-Shuttle-worth, with a single cylinder, this semi diesel engine was beautifully restored by J.D. Copland, Ashburton.
Renault H.T. Crawler, 24 HP #178,998. Built in France in 1924, this side valve engine tractor is thought to be the only one of its kind in New Zealand. Owned and restored by Murray Rodger, Tapanui.
Glasgow No. 168, 1920. Only about 250 of these Scottish tractors are believed to have been built. 3 wheel drive, with 4 cylinder engine that developed 25 HP. Owned and restored by Murray Rodger, Tapanui.