Ernest Hallowell of Augusta, Maine, with his -scale model of an 1897 8 HP Callahan sideshaft engine.
A 15 HP portable engine, manufactured in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1908 by International Harvester. Originally used in Ohio for threshing and heavy belt work, it powered an oil well in Ohio continuously for fifteen years. It is owned by Robert P. Weis of Du
This beautifully restored 5 HP Rumsey is owned by Cliff and Marie Collette of Hyde Park, Vermont. It was made in about 1910 and is all one casting.
One 'engine widow' at the Dublin show wears her comment on the whole thing!
A 12 HP 1908 Fairbanks-Morse owned by Jim Fehl of Argyle, New York.
A 5 HP Abenaque saw rig, manufactured in Westminster Station, Vermont, c. 1909. Features air mixer, rotary ignitor, cooling tanks. Owned and restored by Robert P. Weis of Dublin, NH.
This Maytag, owned by Newton Coryell of Merrimack, New Hampshire, is used to wash the 'little woman's' unmentionables!