The sawmill building houses the 1890 Melounek & Deutsch sawmill. This building was built with viewing pleasure and safety in mind.
Storage building at the showgrounds, used during the show to store loads of bundles and threshed grain.
Alan R. Bills
L to R: Marcus Griep, Frank Boehne, Bob Riebel, Ivan Guertin, Francis Hoey, Myron Dibbert, Earl Tesch, Ken Schultz, Don Fellrath, Dave Preuhs, Bill Thelemann, Wilfred Preuhs, Orbe Reddeman, LeRoy Thelemann, Bill Witzany, and Ray Dibbert in front.
8 teams of work horses are housed in the stable during the show.
Morris D. Cronk
The 1859 Matthew Hynson log cabin was completely dismantled and set up on the LeSueur County Pioneer Power showgrounds. Red cedar shingles are sawed at the showgrounds for it.