By the very early 1920's, at the end or their production the T & M engines had a new look as this photo shows.
This 6 HP T & M was shown in a 1915 magazine ad.
In 1919 T & M introduced this new engine called the 'Wiscona Pep'. These were built in 1 & 3 HP sizes; they were designed to operate on either gasoline or kerosene-thus the two fuel tanks on top of the water hopper.
The 1 HP was the smallest engine built by T & M. This engine was pictured in the 1915 catalog.
This large, portable type farm engine was built in 9 and 12 HP. It was pictured in their catalogs of about 1915.
In 1910, the river steamer Paul L. capsized at its dock in Oshkosh. The two T & M 4 inch centrifical pump engines were used to pump the water out, making it possible to bring the big boat upright.